I will be slightly upset if they make an Arc V movie and not a Zexal one (or with at least one character from Zexal) this early on. I will take issue with this because;
1) Zexal doesn’t get much. Hey, 60+% of the game got cut. Yay.
2) Zexal is as far as I see the most disliked spinoff for no valid reasons. (Ps: Yuma’s hair being CRAAAAZY is not a valid reason get lost i have no time for your shit kthnx bai, moving on-)
3) Key(heh) characters introduced fairly well and we understood their purpose from get go (one example; Kaito)
4) Zexal established plot early, and despite the main part of the plot “collecting numbers” there was a whole lot more to it that made it such a wonderful series.
5) You could relate and connect to characters early on. (ex: Shark)
6) (My personal favorite) You learn to care for antagonists or villains (vector/dr.faker). Some of them change, but not all do. There is so much variety and so many perspectives to look at it from. They all have their reasons for doing bad things (HA. AND THEN THERE ARE THOSE WHO DONT.) and thats what makes this bloody amazing. Variety.
7) Plot twists that will make you cry and bleed out of your eyes.
I love Arc-V, but I also love Zexal, and I really think Zexal deserves some more time to shine. In short, if Zexal doesn’t get a bit of spotlight and just fades I will be a sad lobster-roll and please lets have a prayer circle for a zexal-themed movie.